Saturday, October 6, 2012

HOUSE SETTLED AND HERE WE ARE, FULL TIME RV'ERS!

Well, I'd like to say that we came home from settlement, hooked up the SUV, got into the motorhome and off we went into the sunset!
But it hasn't quite worked that way....not yet anyway. Tim drove the motorhome a mile up the street from our "just sold" house and I followed in the suv~ Fortunately, a really good friend offered us his farm as our "temporary rv site". It's been 13 days and we're still wrapping things up!

Funny...we've had a wonderful time at our "going away" get together with the local rescue that I've volunteered at for the last 4 1/2 years, our daughter  treated us to "going away" dinner and friends & family have come to visit before our "going away".... and we're still here!! :+0
Good part is, we get to see the kids a few more times before we really leave!

We are finally  Full Time RV'ers! A long time dream has finally materialised!

So....the plan is to leave within 5 days from now and head south...or is it north....oh hell! Somewhere,USA!

Anyway, this is my very first blog post!! I will try and keep it interesting while keeping my followers updated on our adventures!

So please stay tuned and don't forget to subscribe so I can shoot you an email each time I update my blog!   cherylgoldens.blogspot.com 

5 comments:

  1. Oh! And don't forget the . betwen cherylgoldens & blogspot.com!!

    cherylgoldens.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! So, I subscribed - something I've never done before to a blog or RSS feed (whatever that is :). Now you are in a folder on the feeds tab of my Favorites toolbar. Can't wait to see what happens next!! Maybe this will help us miss you less! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your subscription is still working cause the blogs will be coming again soon!

    ReplyDelete