Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wow! Time flies! Still Full Time RV'g and Playing catch up after last blog in late 2012!

So PLEASE bare with me? I'll be looking at my itinerary from Jan.1,2013 to fill in the blanks to this  point....July 2014!!


So our plan was to spend Jan 2013 in the Miami Everglades Campground/RV resort just southwest of Miami by about 45 mins. And we did. A great  place and reasonable prices! All was super aside from the stray dogs that toug at my heart. You see this area is none for abandoning dogs. Sad but true. Rescues have come in to try and save many but many are not so lucky. I find this to be the downside of spending time in this area. AND that I am not bilengual. Spanish is the common language in this farm land.
30 minutes drive to key Largo for lunch at Mrs Mac's Kitchen is always a treat! But caution* this south Florida area and the keys are known for credit card fraud. So guard youe credit cards/pay at the register when its doable!
Round Pool
Lush Landscape with walkways

Hot Air Balloons


King at Monkey Jungle


 

No comments:

Post a Comment